BrandBastion is Trusted by 450+ Top Advertisers
What This Report Covers
Ad Spend Insights in the Financial Industry including platform split, impressions, CPM, etc.
Top Financial Brands and their top creatives on social
Key challenges identified in the engagement of Financial Services Top Brands ads
Table of Contents
01 FINANCIAL INDUSTRY | The Industry at a Glance
02 SOCIAL ADVERTISING | Ad Performance Benchmarks
03 CONVERSATIONAL ADVERTISING | Engagement Benchmarks
04 FINANCIAL BRANDS | Top 3 Brands Battle Cards
- The Financial Services industry had an estimated total ad spend of 1.5B dollars and registered constant growth from January 2020 to April 2021.
Facebook accounted for the most ad spend in the industry (63.5% of the total ad spend) and consequently had the highest share of the impressions out of three analyzed platforms (58.8%).
The Top 10 Brands with the highest ad spend had an average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) of $7.28. Advertisers that make ads relevant to their users and engage with the target audience will be rewarded by Facebook by showing the ad to more people for less money - hence, lower cost per impression.
Key challenges identified in the engagement of Financial Services Top Brands ads included a high volume of comments in which users attacked and criticized the brands, customer complaints, and customer inquiries left unresponded. However, even for brands with high response rates, there were still opportunities to respond to customers and increase customer satisfaction.
BRANDS MENTIONED IN THE REPORT:
Ad Performance Benchmarks
- How Financial's Ad Spend Compares to Other Industries
- How Did Top 10 Brands’ Ads Perform?
- Daily Ad Spend Per Platform
- Daily Impressions Per Platform
- Industry Top Creatives by Impressions
- What Comments Brands Are Facing on their Ads
- Comment Examples on Top Creative Ad: American Express, PayPal, USAA, Progressive, ChimeBank
- Sentiment Insight: How the Industry Audience Feels
- Response Rate: How Brands Are Replying
Top 3 Brands Battle Cards
Explore top creatives by impressions and ad performance: